Home > USA > News
"Manufacturing For The Future" Conferences in Toronto and Chicago on June 2nd and 3rd, 2008
Machines Italia and the Financial Times Present âManufacturing For The Futureâ Conferences in Toronto and Chicago on June 2nd and 3rd, 2008
Machines Italia, a division of the Italian Trade Commission, will host exclusive conferences for C-Level executives from leading North American companies on the current and future âState of Manufacturingâ. The Toronto Conference taking place on June 2 will be a breakfast briefing while the Conference in Chicago on June 3 will be a half-day event.
The Manufacturing for the Future Conference will examine how leading edge manufacturers are âraising the barâ through a focus on advanced technologies, collaboration, product innovation, customization and design excellence.
The conferences will allow attendees to hear from and network with a wide range of end-user speakers who have benefited from innovation and reinvention in their manufacturing processes.
Issues to be addressed include:
* The essentials of diversification: developing new markets and achieving competitive edge through product innovation
* Customization and adjusting to the ever-changing needs of customers
* Advancing through technology: meeting the demands of efficiency, cost controls and lean manufacturing
* Building brands and high value goods through design excellence
* Partnering for success to create new products and services â the new business paradigm
For companies interested in obtaining a âsneak peakâ at the future of manufacturing, more information and registration are available at