Home > Training & Seminars
SEMINAR ON QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
Cairo, 8th of February 2011
ICE International Training division is organising a Seminar on Quality Management System and Innovation and Technology Transfer.
The Seminar is addressed to managers and civil servants involved in the internationalisation process.
The Seminar will take place in Damietta the 9th of November 2009.
Quality Management in the agro-food sector
Technology transfer through innovative Spin Offs
- Quality management approaches in the agro-food sector
- What is food Quality ?
- ISO 9000 standard and Quality Management Systems
- The old European Council Directive 93/43/CEE: a basis for novel food legislation
- The novel food safety legislation
- The Codex Alimentarius and HACCP
- HACCP and ISO 9000 QMS integration
- R&D results valorization: the spin off model
- The spin-off financing
- The Business Angels
- The Venture Capital
- The Business plan: a strategic tool for the spin off financing
- Introduction to the Business Plan
- Presentation of a standard Business Plan
- Working group and open discussion
For further information: