Home > Training & Seminars
Training Seminar on: ITALIAN TECHNOLOGIES ON RENEWAL ENERGY
"Italian innovative and best practices"
Bangkok, 21st -22nd March 2012
ICE, in cooperation with the Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE), Ministry of Energy and Renewable Energy Industry
Club of the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI), is organising a training seminar in Thailand focused on Renewable Energy, addressed to SME's manager
and government officials involved in environmental sector and in the internationalisation process of local enterprises. It will take place in Bangkok
from the 21st to 22nd of March 2012.
The objective of the Seminar is to facilitate the sharing of the best practices, experiences and know-how in renewable energy with the aim to create
the opportunity to develop industrial and commercial relationship with Italy and to create contacts between Italian and Thai Institutions.
The two days seminars will feature overvies of both Italian and Thai latests development in the renewable energy industry and case studies. The
programme will be structured as follows:
- Overview of the Italian presence, direction and achievement in the renewable energy and green technology industry
- Italian PV industry: Technology and best practices
- The PV market in Italy: technologies and applications; Feed-in tariff in Italy; break-even approach for a residential; an industrial and a production plant
- Hybrid Power Systems
- An efficient solution to provide sustainable energy supply in rural and isolated areas
- Electrical Vehicle Technology: Review of projects in Italy
- Biomass to Energy: Characterization and classification of the biomass. Aspects of biomass technologies and case studies
- Biomass Gasification: Design of Oxy-Gasification, steam reforming in gasification and gas cleaning technology
- Waste water treatment technologies: Organic waste water and anaerobic digestion and environmental aspects of wastewater treatment technologies
- Italian's Ways to Low Carbon Society: Carbon Finance: opportunities and procedures to access 'carbon credits' and access carbon finance for small development projects
- Smart Grid: Experiences of Italy as the World's 1st pioneer of smart grid and today technology.
For further information: